Canal Days 2017
Fairport Canal Days has a no pet policy. Thank you.
One of the most popular arts festivals in New York State, Fairport Canal Days sets sail June 3rd and 4th, with an opening chicken BBQ and concert on the evening of June 2nd. Join us and enjoy over 200 artisans, many fine food vendors, and great live music. It's family friendly, fantastic fun.
- Chicken BBQ – Friday June 2, 4:30 to 9:00 pm
- Canal Days Artisans, Vendors, and Entertainment – Saturday June 3, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and Sunday, June 4, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
We are hard at work planning Canal Days 2017. Stay tuned for updated information.
Celebrating 41 Fun-Filled Years of Canal Days
Fairport Canal Days – celebrating our 41st year as one of the premier juried art festivals in the Northeast alongside the scenic village on the historic Eric Canal.
- Located in Fairport, NY: a "front-porch" friendly village, located on the scenic Erie Canal
- Sponsored by the Fairport Perinton Merchants Association
- Be part of the festival as an artisan, food or other vendor, by viewing our applications.